Here are the people working behind the scenes at Compass Real Estate Group!
Barb Pilarczyk & Nicole Marcotte
Barb & Nicole handle all of our real estate contracts once they go under contract until closing. Utilizing strong organizational and leadership skills they handle all aspects of closing for our buyers' agents and manages the clients’ needs. Their knowledge consists of compiling and analyzing the residential market analysis for listings and Offer to Purchase contracts. They’re directly responsible for close interaction with clients to schedule inspections, order the Home Warranty, track Appraisal processes, request HOA documents (CC&R & Bylaws), and any additional paperwork required. They schedule the final walk-through, the closing, and work with the attorney to ensure a smooth closing process.
Social Media Specialist
Matt has been a fully licensed NC Real Estate Broker since 2005 and currently handles all of our social media content, advertising, and website maintenance.
· Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generates, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML)
· Sets up and optimizes company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
· Moderates all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Continuously improves by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Digital Media Specialist
Keith Hardke moved to Charlotte, NC in October 1998 after a golf trip to Myrtle Beach a month before. The excitement, opportunity, and growth of Charlotte is what attracted me here. He likes to give back to the community whether it is donating blood, with a fundraiser or helping someone in need. Keith specializes in Home Measuring, Arris CADD, 3D Virtual Tours, Real Estate Photography and Videography, Lead Generation, Corporate Housing Listings and Aerial Photography and Video.
In Keith’s opinion, what you have or have not accomplished in the past in business should have no reflection on what your success is today. All the mistakes and triumphs made in one’s business life if learned from should be a great formula for success today.
- Mike Sollie