Brock Zevan - President & CEO
Brock is the founder and Broker in Charge for Compass Real Estate Group.In his first six months of real estate, he quickly asserted himself in the real estate market through becoming a part owner of Lake and Town Realty.During his tenure, he became one of the top producers in the company.For consecutive years, Brock became a million dollar sales Agent in the Firm.He helped pioneer a Property Management business during his tenancy along with the responsibility of training and agent support. Brock continued to become one of the top Internet marketing specialists in his area.Brock has a strong background in the community, as he worked as a teacher and coach in the Charlotte Mecklenburg School district, for 12 years. He has always been a natural leader and regularly worked with various Principals, Athletic Directors, and Area Superintendents, leading to a position as an Assistant Principal.Brock was born in Upstate Binghamton, NY, also known as the “Tri-Cities” (Endicott, Vestal, & Johnson City) where he spent over twenty years of snow-filled long winters before he made the move to his new home in Huntersville over 15 years ago. Throughout the years and numerous family trips down to Charlotte, his family migrated south to join him. They too now reside in the Lake Norman area. Now instead of spending time shoveling snow in the driveway, his wife, Laura, and their beautiful 5 year daughter Brielle, and dog named Rex enjoy spending time under the Carolina blue sunny skies and enjoy the lake life.
- Some of Brock’s accolades include:
- Compass Real Estate Group Owner Top Sales Real Estate Agent with Lake and Town Realty 2009 and 2010.
- Top Internet Marketing Specialist
- Five Star Top Charlotte Realtor in Customer Satisfaction
- Licensed NC Broker Property Management Compass
- Real Estate Group Member of National Association of Realtors Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member of Carolina Multiple Listing Service North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Graduate of the Mingle School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Cortland State University of New York of Bachelor of Science in Education
- Graduate of Gardner-Webb University Masters of Administration in Education.
O. 704-625-0708 / C. 704-728-1008
- Mike Sollie