Brock Zevan - President & CEO
Brock is the founder and Broker in Charge for Compass Real Estate Group.In his first six months of real estate, he quickly asserted himself in the real estate market through becoming a part owner of Lake and Town Realty.During his tenure, he became one of the top producers in the company.For consecutive years, Brock became a million dollar sales Agent in the Firm.He helped pioneer a Property Management business during his tenancy along with the responsibility of training and agent support. Brock continued to become one of the top Internet marketing specialists in his area.Brock has a strong background in the community, as he worked as a teacher and coach in the Charlotte Mecklenburg School district, for 12 years. He has always been a natural leader and regularly worked with various Principals, Athletic Directors, and Area Superintendents, leading to a position as an Assistant Principal.Brock was born in Upstate Binghamton, NY, also known as the “Tri-Cities” (Endicott, Vestal, & Johnson City) where he spent over twenty years of snow-filled long winters before he made the move to his new home in Huntersville over 15 years ago. Throughout the years and numerous family trips down to Charlotte, his family migrated south to join him. They too now reside in the Lake Norman area. Now instead of spending time shoveling snow in the driveway, his wife, Laura, and their beautiful 5 year daughter Brielle, and dog named Rex enjoy spending time under the Carolina blue sunny skies and enjoy the lake life.
- Some of Brock’s accolades include:
- Compass Real Estate Group Owner Top Sales Real Estate Agent with Lake and Town Realty 2009 and 2010.
- Top Internet Marketing Specialist
- Five Star Top Charlotte Realtor in Customer Satisfaction
- Licensed NC Broker Property Management Compass
- Real Estate Group Member of National Association of Realtors Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member of Carolina Multiple Listing Service North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Graduate of the Mingle School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Cortland State University of New York of Bachelor of Science in Education
- Graduate of Gardner-Webb University Masters of Administration in Education.
O. 704-625-0708 / C. 704-728-1008
Company Operations Manager
Joanna Sobjanek moved to North Carolina in 2016. Never seeing the state before, she instantly fell in love with the area. Throughout most of her life, she lived in New York City where she tackled many challenges and obstacles. Nevertheless, it’s those obstacles that shaped her to be the kind of person she is today. She believes that what truly matters is the actual journey, not the destination.
Joanna’s career took shape in the ever-changing and demanding corporate sector of Manhattan. It is there that she gained expert knowledge from top professionals, thus becoming quite diligent and business savvy. Specific industries where Joanna has operated include investment banking, telecommunications, intelligent information
Joanna holds international business experience as well. In 2016, she returned from Europe where she lived and worked for almost four years. An experience which she says changed her unequivocally. Additionally, while living abroad, she’s taught ESL (English as Second Language) after receiving Cambridge’s CELTA certification in Manhattan. Additionally, she reads, writes and speaks fluent Polish.
Joanna is alumni of Nyack College in Manhattan with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management.
O. 704.625.0708 / C. 704.347.9218
- Mike Sollie